Saturday, January 23, 2010

When living in the hotel, in pajamas

What is the most embarrassing that in the past happen to you things? Try and beat this one.

I recently went to South Kent in a night in London. I was in London the next morning. Last train home because of the disappearance of the risk, I decided to stay at the hotel overnight.

London's budget hotels is usually an awkward city, but I managed to place a great price get a decent room called Orpington, near where I meeting.

I go to sleepClock on the 11th and one did not sleep, because it is in the corridor outside my door right light, the hotel seems to correct my face. I finished my head, finally fell asleep.

However, I woke up because the light several times. I know that the light of the above-mentioned requirements, the residents of my room because from the hall, we use a common staircase.

At some point I woke up and decided to pitch-black outside, no one willUse the stairs lights. I get up and opened the bedroom door at a time when electric light switch, two steps away. Happiness!

When the light switch for my bedroom door electronic lock, I closed the door softly. As I stood in the corridor, dressed in a pair of underwear. My phone, my clock and my clothes have been behind the door.

Which, of course, I immediately awake. I can see the humor in the situation, but I also think thatCompletely exposed (pardon) is a pun.

I have decided to not go to the top (I have a lot of options), see if there are people above my room. The separation of the rooms upstairs bathroom, I managed to find a towel, his face covered by points - one I am glad that flat-chested.

I knock on the door, and eventually was afraid of a woman's voice answered. I told him that I had this accident, and asked them to put a towel around me. After a long period ofIn the room with another female the discussion, the woman told me that she would throw a towel for me when I was down the stairs.

I ran a spiral staircase, and the towels, etc. - and waited. Finally, I rise again, as a courtesy, I can, I asked a towel. She told me that she threw a towel - rather than the spiral staircase into the hall, but by outside the window. I asked her to return only gave me a towel, they said, they willCast out of another. Similarly, there is no towel in the corridor.

I asked the two ladies, please call the police, because I did not phone, while the ladies will not wake him, to run the emergency telephone numbers hotel management. Clearly, they are very shocked, and told me disappear.

Because it is still dark, a golf course, I decided to venture into the corridor. I am on the first floor and underground the other a towel. I just know that the next morning with China Central TelevisionGrounds and buildings.

Now, I included in two towels and a little bit of courage.

I saw the lights burning in another room, and decided to try my luck. I do not know how this is late, there is no way to know, but they are others.

I found the room, there are two people come in, I asked her to call the police because hotel management is not available. The gentleman made an attempt to close down, but soon realized that e -Lock can not be opened through normal means.

Handsome man, he has given me an explanation that his girlfriend, double bedroom next door, her remaining shares for the night. Because he was so sincere, and give me the room key card, I gladly accepted.

A few minutes later, the man knocked on the door to get it clock. Then, he left. A few minutes later, he again, with his arm under the blanket of time, because heFriends do not want to share the space. I told him I was in any case he will remain the inconvenience, I will return to his own room.

The man talks with his friend again, and left the room. Then another man, both with Taishan loudly. This is only the church bell in the nearby impressed 4 times. The three men discussed the bed and sleep very loud discussion, I decided to look forward to the stairs two women and greater fear of roomHandsome.

I quietly back to the stairs, I feel more comfortable. After a period of time, some people entered the hall, loudly knocking on my door. This is, of course, my new friend, who found that I had to leave his room.

I still ran into the bathroom and locked himself inside, until he left.

Then, I sat on the stairs, and decided to meditate also. How a girl, in 4:30 when you two towels in the morning wearing a clock and a pair ofUnderwear?

When it is in broad daylight, I decided to try my luck at the reception. This means that to leave the building and walk barefoot in the building at the reception side is fully aware of heavy traffic in the morning on the road about 10 yards outside the fence on the other side. What is the driver?

Which, of course, there is no clock, I had to guess what time. Dawn at about 4:15, it is impossible to guess what is the time从此.

I am with my second front, where the chef of a sudden, the door opened, I gave me a second key card, went back to my room the success of risk. This is 6:15.

I find it interesting is that I did not feel threatened at any time. I am well aware of these two women's anxiety, but at the same time, I can not understand. I have long been aware of this concern is your own ideological construction, therefore, you are the only one who isDisintegrated. I left a clean towel and a business card of the next morning, I hope they will eventually read this blog, and started to make their fear.

I also realized that if you are only wearing a towel, you have any bargaining power, their role is not a real emergency. With the trio involved in alcohol-2 is clear, and I do not feel threatened. The whole time, I fully understand my angel - they have a good laughMe, but I also know that at any time to protect me, was so reassuring.

The next time I stay at the hotel, I want to wear pajamas - even if it means a little more baggage!

No comments:

Post a Comment