Sunday, February 21, 2010

Chronicle of Fear: happiness, fear, Part 2

He said: "The answer palace, I broke a small bookstore area of work for my source of anxiety is that the old model, where I had the opportunity, to the sidewalk to enhance another way, when someone knocked on my door. Some situations: the first a part, I will explain how a great opportunity to work with him as a rising feeling of anxiety, I am in my efforts will fail. fear of being Series: Part 1 - from a writer in a group invited to participate in the surface of a writer horrors... Success? Error ..? Do not know ... Part 2 - looking for some answers in self-help books store Part 3 - before the writers group at its first meeting, I asked myself, and I want it to Part 4 - some thoughts, for the first time back.

No comments:

Post a Comment