Saturday, April 17, 2010

Twilight - all that i'm active for - Evanescence [spoiler]

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN this song, photos, or videos. This is solely for entertainment purposes. No copyright infringement intended. If you have not read twilight, do not see this video!!! [spoiler] This video is the whole twilight book condensed to about 4 minutes lol I tried to find the best quailty video [which mostly came from trailers] but i have some recorded stuff to that i found floating around the internet. I picked this song because not many people used this song to make twilight videos and so i wanted to be different and pick this song [and the song actually goes pretty well] Here are the lyrics: "All That I'm Living For" All that I'm living for, All that I'm dying for, All that I can't ignore alone at night. I can feel the night beginning. Separate me from the living. Understanding me, After all I've seen. Piecing every thought together, Find the words to make me better. If I only knew how to pull myself apart. All that I'm living for, All that I'm dying for, All that I can't ignore alone at night. All that I'm wanted for, Although I wanted more. Lock the last open door, my ghosts are gaining on me. I believe that dreams are sacred. Take my darkest fears and play them Like a lullaby, Like a reason why, Like a play of my obsessions, Make me understand the lesson, So I'll find myself, So I won't be lost again. All that I'm living for, All that I'm dying for, All that I can't ignore alone at night. All that I'm wanted for, Although I wanted more. Lock the last ...

No comments:

Post a Comment