Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ke$ha-Tic Tok alarm of assignment version

LYRICS: Wake up in the morning feeling like zzirgrizz, Got my barrett, im out the door, im gunna no scope shizz. Before I leave, 360, with my reg scope, im l33t, Fuck nothing matters anymore cus i just lost my streak Im talking fall camo on my guns, guns Throwin down all my stuns, stuns Noobs try and camp, not run, run... Drop shot, im sprayin my mini uzi Just chillin in the Jacuzzi 1080s make me dizzy....... Tik Tok, claymores pop, and my thermal says youre hot, Tonight, red dot sight, on my thermal youll be white Lock stock, fired shots, when I use akimbo glocks i pwnnnnnnnn Tik Tok, claymores pop, and my thermal says youre hot, Tonight, red dot sight, on my thermal youll be white Lock stock, fired shots, when I use akimbo glocks i pwnnnnnnnn Here on wasteland there are plenty of fields, But that doesnt stop the wankers with their riot shields The dudes are talking shit cus they aint got no manners, But we put them all on mute unless they sound like seananners Call in all my nukes, nukes My camo looks like puke, puke That no-scope wasnt fluke, fluke... My screen is glowing bright red Almost hit my fucking head No ill never, ever be deadddddd Tik Tok, claymores pop, and my thermal says youre hot, Tonight, red dot sight, on my thermal youll be white Lock stock, fired shots, when I use akimbo glocks i pwnnnnnnnn Tik Tok, claymores pop, and my thermal says youre hot, Tonight, red dot sight, on my thermal youll be white Lock stock, fired shots, when I use akimbo glocks i ...

No comments:

Post a Comment