Friday, March 12, 2010

Onboard MX5/Miata Snetterton Race 2 VIDEO4 + Commentary

www.driver-coaching.com - Race 2 onboard from Snetterton in the Ma5da Racing Series using the new VIDEO4 system from Race Technology (currently in beta testing). http I have added some text commentary to this video which I think is pretty cool and gives an insight into the drivers mind. Am racing in a Keystone loaned MX5 which I'd not sat in until Quali. Driver is myself Malcolm Edeson, Senior Instructor for Lotus-on-Track and The Racing School. Thanks for CG-Lock for their continued support I was able to attend this race meeting. As well as 2 reces in the Ma5da Racing series I also did 2 races in the Nippon Challenge alongside Mazda RX7, Mitsubishi Evo & FTO, Honda Civic Integra & CRX, Nissan 350Z, Suzuki Swift. It was a full grid of 38 cars. This is Race 2 of the Mazda/MR2 race. The race was red-flagged on lap 1 and we had to re grid and start from scratch. Part 1 and the Nippon Challenge Racing also posted. It's great footage, lots of spins, crashes and bangs, oversteer, understeer, door-handling. Great Stuff! www.driver-coaching.com

No comments:

Post a Comment