Thursday, March 11, 2010

Shoomayker - Santa Rap MUSIC VIDEO

I know, the lighting is horrible. www.myspace.com LYRICS: Its Christmas Time The Holiday Season Here we go Santa had them red rosy cheeks Boots with the fur He is a jolly fat old sir He walks through the door I bet you know He was saying HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO Baggy red pants And the belt that is black He turned around and took the toys out of the sack He walked back out the door Yelling as he goes HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO Hey, I just seen Santa and I want you to know His beard is just as white as the snow He may be fat but he does not move slow In one night he delivers gifts all over the world Unbelievable Hes magical Supernatural Drinking hot coco Hold up, wait a minute, do I see what I think I whoa! Santa Claus is dancing on the floor Look at his feet and how fast they go After Christmas he goes back home To his dwellings in the North Pole I must say that I believe in him now He is real; hes not a fictional clown If youve been bad, better turn that around Because in December Santas coming to town Red rosy cheeks Boots with the fur He is a jolly fat old sir He walks through the door I bet you know He was saying HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO Baggy red pants And the belt that is black He turned around and took the toys out of the sack He walked back out the door Yelling as he goes HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO Hey Santa, your face is jolly and it even glows Your elves are tiny, under 3 foot 4 Your reindeer are always ready to go Even in the blistering blizzard of snow Dasher (cmon ...

No comments:

Post a Comment