Sunday, March 28, 2010

Third Realm Suicide note

Song From album "Love is the devil" 2009. Liric: My lifes' become a shade of gray youre the only one that can make it okay I see a razor on the shelf time to lock the door and use it on myself I cant believe my eyes you are not here to save my life and I dont want to go, I love you I love you, but Ive lost control I cant believe youre gone, you were my life all along now bury me below, I love you, I love you, but I have to go I cant go on living this way my entire world is now filled with dismay and I dont think I should have to stay in a messed up world that fucking tortures, everyday I cant believe my eyes you are not here to save my life and I dont want to go, I love you I love you, but Ive lost control I cant believe youre gone, you were my life all along now bury me below, I love you, I love you, but I have to go Ill set myself free, into this dark abyss Ill go Ill set myself free, so I wont feel the pain anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment