Thursday, March 18, 2010

Viewtiful Joe Theme Song Full Version With Lyrics

Lyrics: "It's like one day you found a treasure in childhood tried sharing that pleasure but no one would listen It turned into the fragile heart So you tried to be a treasure of someone else But if there's no one to take you either way There's no reason to stay no need to be fake Towards somewhere else you're supposed to be Just make it a brand new day It's time to walk away I left a note on the door "Don't worry about me" I won't come back until I see.... Freely toumei na shunkan ni aini yukutoki brighter side tsuzuku michi no mukou gawa Dreams egakeruyo kuuchuu ni yoake niwa hikari no asa atarashii kaze no soba When I left my place to go face the world Everything seemed like a dream but now feels so cold There's no one around, certain things unfound When I feel like I'm hittin' the ground I lock my door inside so tight To believe I can make it right I know I can get through it all But the world is so big and I feel so small I got no pride, that's why I hide Something hard to see Can become reality You're not alone, you'll find me there Freely toumei na shunkan ni kakenuketa subete brighter side yuugure no tobira aketara Dreams egakeruyo machu ni yoake niwa hikari no asa atarashii kaze no soba You've never known It's in your hands When you just try to walk away You've never known It's in your hands There's more to you than meets the eye Remember, We used to view the whole world explore Though it's hard to be refused, just look out the door We all make mistakes and we ...

No comments:

Post a Comment